BI Data Engineers
Achieve (formerly the Freedom Financial Network) has openings for BI Data Engineers at its companies Freedom Debt Relief, Freedom Asset Management, Freedom Network Funding, and Lendage.
Location: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ
Work closely with an Engineering team comprised of BI Engineers, Data Engineers, and the Directory of Engineering. Participate in building a BI platform to provide a single and consistent source of data for company's decision makers.
The BI Platform constructed with:
- Best in breed technology -- Google Big Query & Tableau.
- Small, smart team of engineers and analysts.
- Well executed dashboards, self-service modules, alerting and real-time monitoring tools.
- Evangelizing the incremental business value to aid platform adoption.
- Responsible for structuring the strategic design and maintenance of BI software applications.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems to deliver BI applications for the BI platform we are building.
- Ensure the use of BI applications enhances business decision-making capabilities.
- Work with BI Product and Analysts on a daily basis to understand data reporting requirements.
- Using SQL design and model data structures to support daily, operational, and ad hoc reporting.
- Own and support production data warehouse objects.
- Participate in daily scrums and work with data engineers to ensure data availability.
- Lead BI technology platform development efforts for a line of business.
- Replicate data from different sources such as MongoDB, Postgres, MySQL, MSSQL, and Salesforce to Google BigQuery using Python.