Achieve (formerly the Freedom Financial Network) has openings for BI/Data Engineers at its companies Freedom Debt Relief, Freedom Asset Management, Freedom Network Funding, and Lendage.
Location: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ
Work closely with an Engineering team comprised of BI Engineers, Data Engineers, and the Directory of Engineering. Participate in building a BI platform to provide a single and consistent source of data for company's decision makers. The BI Platform constructed with:
- Best in breed technology -- Google Big Query & Tableau
- Small, smart team of engineers and analysts
- Well executed dashboards, self-service modules, alerting and real-time monitoring tools
- Evangelizing the incremental business value to aid platform adoption
- Job Responsibilities/Duties:
Responsible for structuring the strategic design and maintenance of BI software applications. Identify, research, and resolve technical problems to deliver BI applications for the BI platform we are building. Ensure the use of BI applications enhances business decision-making capabilities.
- Work with BI Product and Analysts on a daily basis to understand data reporting requirements
- Using SQL design and model data structures to support daily, operational, and ad hoc reporting
- Own and support production data warehouse objects
- Participate in daily scrums and work with data engineers to ensure data availability
- Lead BI technology platform development efforts for a line of business
- Replicate data from different sources such as MongoDB, Postgres, MySQL, MSSQL, and Salesforce to Google BigQuery using Python