Customer Service - Spanish Bilingual
As a part of our Member Services team, you’ll impact the lives of everyday people and help them move from surviving to thriving with innovative digital personal finance solutions. From onboarding and new account set up to answering questions and coaching them throughout their journey, you’ll be there every step of the way to provide empathy, care, and guidance when it’s needed most.
Join Achieve, change the future
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives. From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid or remote roles across the United States with hubs in Arizona, California, and Texas. We are strategically growing our teams with more work-from-home opportunities every day to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job-it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, while putting your well-being first.
Work from home/hybrid:
We’re proudly offering work from home options for candidates located in the greater Tucson metro area. This role requires employees to have high speed internet.
This position is Monday to Friday only. No weekends!
What you’ll do:
- Communicate with our members via phone, email, and chat exhibiting care in every interaction
- Listen to our members, providing empathy and solutions to their unique needs
- Collaborate with your team to share knowledge and best practices
- Accurately notate members’ accounts
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 1 year of Customer Service experience (call center or retail)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Available for an 8-hour shift Monday - Friday between the hours of 5am - 7pm
- People-focused approach and solution mindset
- Ability to handle a high volume of inbound calls
- Strong communication skills
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and work from home opportunities
- 401 (k) employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry friends
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Starting Pay: $17.50/hr
Start Date: October 10th
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.