Debt Resolution - Program Review
As a Program Review Specialist, you’ll impact the lives of everyday people and help them go from surviving to thriving with innovative digital personal finance solutions. You will be committed to helping onboard clients successfully. In this role, you would be part of the Onboarding Department for the Achieve debt resolution program. This involves reviewing files to ensure all Onboarding policies and procedures are followed, as well as providing instructions and feedback to our Sales partners.
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives.
From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid and 100% work from home roles across the United States with hubs in Arizona, California, and Texas. We are strategically growing our teams with more remote, work-from-home opportunities every day to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job-it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, and put your well-being first.
What you’ll do:
- Review files to ensure all policies and procedures are followed
- Monitor sensitive and confidential information
- Perform file reviews with accuracy
- Conduct inbound Welcome Calls with new members
- 6 months' experience in Customer Service
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Schedule flexibility (dept hours: 5am-8pm, Mon-Fri) AZ MST
- A positive attitude and work ethic
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must be customer focused and service minded
- Ability to successfully multitask
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and work from home opportunities
- 401 (k) employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FDA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including designated volunteer days
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry friends
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Starting Pay: $17.00/hr
Start Date: October 24th
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20334