Display Marketing Specialist (Remote)
Display Marketing Specialist
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives. From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid or remote roles across Arizona, California, and Texas and are strategically growing our teams to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job-it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, while putting your well-being first.
Join Achieve, change the future
About the role:
- Working with the Head of Display and Native Marketing on highly visible and strategic acquisition campaigns across all the major Display and Native marketing platforms including Google Display, Taboola/ Outbrain, and programmatic DSP.
- Have a strong attention to detail as you will be responsible for creating, implementing, and optimizing high volume display campaigns across various marketing platforms and business units
- Implement channel best practices and deliver data driven optimization strategies through rigorous A/B and multi variant testing across audience segments, bidding strategies, creative/ad copy, and ad formats, etc
- Through testing and learnings, finding the right balance between driving lead volume and delivering lead quality
To be successful in this role, you need to be a natural problem solver, who can think strategically and execute swiftly while collaborating with cross-functional teams. You love putting structure to chaos and embody a strong growth mindset to push yourself, the team and the organization forward in creative ways.
What you’ll bring:
- You are strategic, have a bias towards action and are a self-starter.
- Learn quickly and have the ability to adapt to a fast changing and exciting work environment
- Have experience managing high volume performance marketing campaigns across various native, affiliate, display and/ or social media platforms
- Team oriented, you can collaborate effectively across functions and inspire action by driving strong alignment and coordination
- Have a creative mindset yet data driven to identify key trends in marketing performance and KPIs
- 3+ years’ experience in implementing user acquisition/growth campaigns, with at least 1 year as a performance marketer on social, display, or other digital marketing channels
- You have deep expertise in campaign optimizations and scaling new marketing platforms for growth
- You are data driven and are hands on with analysis on channel performance, identify optimization opportunities and use data to inform business decisions. Proficient with tools - advanced Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.
- Technical knowledge of web marketing tools, such as pixels, retargeting and landing pages
- Experience with other channels such as search, social, native, and affiliate marketing
- Experience in financial services and programmatic display advertising is a huge plus
Salary Range: $69,000.00 to $118,000.00 annually + bonus + benefits. This information represents the expected salary range for this role. Should we decide to make an offer for employment, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Pay: $69,000 to $118,000/year
helvetica; black;background: white;font-size: 10.0pt;">Salary Range: $69,000.00 to $118,000.00 annually + bonus + benefits
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20868