Email Operations Specialist
As an Email Operations Specialist you will impact the lives of everyday people and help them go from surviving to thriving with innovative digital personal finance solutions. As our Email Operations Specialist, you will drive day to day management of email marketing platforms and HTML assets supporting some of our most crucial initiatives. This is a significant role requiring critical thinking, organizational prowess and multi-task execution.
Join Achieve, change the future
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives. From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid or remote roles across Arizona, California, and Texas and are strategically growing our teams to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job-it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, while putting your well-being first.
What you’ll do:
- Successfully build, test and manage email and sms assets within internal email/sms platform
- Collaborate with teammates and Product/Engineering teams on QA testing and validation of campaigns
- Manage project tracking tools for aligning priority across efforts and objectives
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of testing and optimization efforts
- Build and maintain supporting test files for Git processes and global variables
- Be an advocate and driver for process and platform improvements and efficiency opportunities
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques as well as continually evolving email, SMS and digital best practices
- Proficiency in thinking strategically and problem solving
- Excited to bring a ‘whatever it takes’ mindset to take on projects - no matter how big or how small.
- Thrilled to be and confident to thrive in a fast paced growing organization
What you’ll bring:
- 0-2 years’ email experience (digital and SMS marketing experience a plus) with specific focus on HTML building and management
- Functional knowledge of email specific HTML/CSS and incorporating dynamic email assets
- Exposure to or experience with AMP for email, Node.js, handlebars, Twig and Git repositories a plus
- Experience with email marketing platforms, account/CRM structure and email deliverability best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Analytical skills, reporting and tools (Excel, Tableau and SQL a plus)
- Strategic critical thinker and creative problem solver
- Proven ability to manage and own multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent time-management with attention to detail from inception through execution
- Ability to understand the big picture while focusing on the day to day execution
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills; also works well independently
- Strong software aptitude and fast learner
- Excellent written, presentation, interpersonal, and people influencing skills
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.