Human Resource Coordinator
As a Human Resource Coordinator, you’ll impact the lives of everyday people and help them go from surviving to thriving with innovative digital personal finance solutions. The Human Resources Coordinator is a steward of our employees’ Achieve journey. Team members balance the needs of the business through service and partnership while providing a welcoming and elevated employee experience. This is a hybrid role that will require you to work onsite 1x - 2x a week in our Tempe, AZ office.
Join Achieve, change the future
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives. From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid or remote roles across Arizona, California, and Texas and are strategically growing our teams to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job-it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, while putting your well-being first.
What you’ll do:
- Provide support by responding to employee and leader questions via phone, email, chat, and/or support tickets within appropriate service level agreement (SLAs) times.
- Accurately key, process and audit data in HCM systems.
- Process employee data and transactions throughout the entire employee journey (from hire to retire)
- Identify and own data integrity issues to help drive solutions.
- Utilize various resources to ensure that a complete and accurate answer is provided each and every time
- Guide employees to internal resources, as appropriate, where they can find useful, documented information, reference materials and self-service tools
- Develop and execute a broad knowledge of benefits, payroll, HCM system and other HR-related topics
- Responsible for case management and follow up with employees, managers and Subject Matter Experts to close assigned ticket types by an agreed-upon due date
- Maintain and updates process and resource materials as necessary
- Ensures strict confidentiality of all employee data
- Manage special projects or take on other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Bring:
- Ability to work with a broad set of diverse groups and develop trusting relationships
- Inflexible integrity, including a focus on confidentiality
- Strong attention and awareness to detail
- Minimum 1-year experience in a Human Resource support role
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Demonstrate initiative
- Operate with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with technology
- Intermediate to Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to quickly learn new systems/software
- Must be flexible, able to navigate through ambiguity and frequent change
- Experience with technology integration (preferred)
- Experience with ADP, Oracle, or other HCM systems (preferred)
- Experience with background check, I-9 and e-Verify processing (preferred)
- BA degree (preferred)
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid work opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.