Inside Sales Representative (Remote)
As a part of our New Member Enrollment Inside Sales team, you’ll impact the lives of everyday people and help them move from surviving to thriving with innovative digital personal finance solutions. You’ll be the voice of the company as you consult with our amazing clients to help them find solutions to pay off their consumer debt and move forward toward a better financial future.
Join Achieve, change the future
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives. From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid or remote roles across the United States with hubs in Arizona, California, and Texas. We are strategically growing our teams with more work-from-home opportunities every day to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job-it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, while putting your well-being first.
Work from home/hybrid:
We’re proudly offering work from home options for candidates located in the greater Phoenix, AZ and Dallas, TX metro areas. This role requires employees to have high speed internet.
Start Date: October 31st, 2022
Shift: Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday
Hours: Anytime between the hours of 7:00am-10:00pm (CST)
What you’ll do:
- Receive and work fresh leads daily through outbound calls and emails.
- Consult with our clients on debt relief options to help pay off their consumer debt.
- Enroll qualified clients in Freedom Debt Relief’s program.
- Educate qualified clients on their financial options based on their needs.
- Complete an application for our customers; pull credit, and gather documents for underwriting to facilitate a close within 1-2 calls.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 1 year of call center sales experience.
- Ability to work at least one weekend day.
- Have a strong grasp of a consultative sales process and a proven history of exceeding goals in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to think and move quickly while taking an empathetic approach to helping customers.
- Effectively manage your schedule and lead database to ensure metrics and goals are met.
- Have solid computer skills with experience managing CRM programs.
- Experience making outbound dials on warm leads.
- Competitiveness and the drive to achieve weekly and monthly sales goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and work from home opportunities
- 401 (k) employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry friends
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.