Lead Technology Support Associate
The Lead Technology Support Associate will be responsible for executing upon day-to-day operations. These duties include supervising of the service desk, and other tasks critical for the ongoing viability of the Service Desk. This role will interact closely with peers in IT organization and directly with the Support Operations Manager.
Come join an elite team where you can enjoy a collaborative atmosphere, where creativity and talent excels as we help thousands of clients every day! Enjoy a flexible schedule with competitive pay, bonus potential and a fun, team environment!
Join Achieve, change the future
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives. From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid or work-from-home roles across the United States with hubs in Arizona, California, and Texas. We are strategically growing our teams with more work-from-home opportunities every day to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job-it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, while putting your well-being first.
What you’ll do:
- Provide general oversight and training for Service Desk staff on daily activities. Help ensure staff members adhere to procedures and makes a recommendation for improvement. Mentor staff and provide input into performance evaluations.
- Active Directory /LDAP open systems access controls
- Comply and Develop Request Management, procedures/ reporting practices and policies related to managing access, incidents and Service Requests.
- Troubleshoot complex IT problems for customers on various software applications, hardware systems and provide desktop application support.
- Record all information associated with incidents, problems and/or requests in the ServiceNow Help Desk ticketing system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Works closely with business and IT customers to establish procedures for managing Freedom Financial Network access and troubleshoot/resolve system access issues.
- Ensure Service Desk team documentation is properly maintained
- Support internal and external personnel with security, audit, and compliance reviews
- Requires ability to work "off hours" to implement solutions in order to limit impact/exposure to customers and being "on-call" as assigned
- Skills and knowledge enhancement in a dynamic technical environment is required
- Acting as an escalation point where difficult or controversial calls are received
- Producing statistics and management reports
- Represent the Service Desk at meetings
- Liaising with change management
- Performing briefing to Service Desk on changes or deployments that may affect call or ticket volume to Service Desk
- Support a culture of continuous improvement
- Publish maintenance notifications
- This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties
What you’ll bring
- 1-3 years of Service Desk Leadership , call center exposure and/or customer service experience a plus
- Must be customer focused, service minded and detail orientated
- Proficient working with computers including Microsoft product line and windows based applications
- Ability to work varied hours / flexible schedule
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Strong English communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal)
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- HDI Manager Certification, ITIL Foundation V3, Comp TIA Fundamentals (A+ or Net+ or Sec +)
- Ability to successfully multi-task and independently prioritize tasks according to department goals and objectives
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and work-from-home opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days and birthday time off
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 annual paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our growing suite of ERGs
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader