Personal Loan Consultant II
As an Personal Loan Consultant II you'll impact the lives of everyday people and help them go from surviving to thriving with innovative digital persona finance solutions. We offer a personal loan solution to customers for things such as medical expenses, home remodeling, paying off credit cards, etc. Our members love us because we offer a best in class loan product at competitive rates with fantastic customer service - all within 1-3 business days from start to funding!
Join Achieve, change the future!
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives. From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid or remote roles across Arizona, Carolinas, California, and Texas and are strategically growing our teams to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job-it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, while putting your well-being first.
Work from home/hybrid:
We’re proudly offering work from home options for candidates located in the greater Phoenix, AZ, Charlotte, NC and Dallas, TX metro areas. This role requires employees to have high speed internet with direct plug in access. Wi-Fi will not work for this role (T-Mobile is also not compatible with our systems)
Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday or Sunday-Thursday (Must be available for either shift. Schedule will be assigned in training)
Hours: Working hours will be any 9 hour shift with 1 hour lunch between the hours of 6:00AM - 8:00PM (shifts will be assigned while in training)
Salary Range: $60,000 to $100,000+ (hourly + bonus + benefits. This information represents the expected salary range for this role. Should we decide to make an offer for employment, we'll consider your location, experience and other job-related factors.
Paid Training: 4 weeks training Monday-Friday 8am-5pm MST
What you’ll do:
- Call borrowers primarily via phone with email support to facilitate their loan application, discuss financial needs and make sound recommendations.
- Submit loan applications to underwriting, collect required documents while constantly communicating next steps, recapping the loan contract with the customer.
- Utilize strong communication and critical thinking skills to quickly engage customers, sell them on the benefits of our loan and drive the transaction to close in 1 to 2 calls.
- Create urgency, address concerns and set the proper expectations with the customer.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ year(s) of recent inside sales experience - B2C in a high volume, short sales cycle; outbound environment required.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a call center sales environment
- Ability to exhibit effective time management/organizational skills to manage a pipeline of up to 20 applications in various stages of completion.
- Driven to succeed in a highly commission and metric driven environment with a proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Strong computer acumen with emphasis on lead based management using a CRM tool such as Salesforce.
- A coachable attitude and ownership spirit to get the job done through effective relationship building, assumptive selling and persuasion
- High School diploma or equivalent
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.