Principal Product Manager - Personalization and Recommendation
As a Principal Product Manager, you’ll impact the lives of everyday people and help them move from surviving to thriving with digital personal finance solutions. Behind our forward-thinking technology is a group of curious, innovative problem solvers creating next-level products backed by data and consumer-centric strategy. At Achieve, you’re encouraged to explore new technologies while working on exciting projects that directly impact our member’s success.
What you’ll do:
- Drive innovative data services and consumer facing experiences to help consumers achieve their financial goals.
- Own the product roadmap and execution to create a consolidated view of consumer data that can be used in real-time by applications for decisioning and tailoring experiences.
- Work across functions (product, engineering, marketing, sales, and data) to track consumer journeys effectively. Use this data to create a virtuous feedback loop to continually improve cross-business unit consumer journeys.
- Drive alignment across a wide range of business/executive/product leaders and business units
- Identify opportunities to leverage data across the business and drive a data-driven culture, and enable product-led growth of the business
- Productionalize and optimize data science models for consumer outcomes across Achieve.
- Partner with businesses to run A-B testing experiments on models, consumer and agent experiences.
- Identify opportunities to collect and use data and how to best organize it
- Identify opportunities to attract, engage and retain consumers with tools and applications that use data
- Shape the future of data services across Achieve including recommendations, next best action, and more.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in consumer-focused product management with a proven record of successful launches.
- Strong understanding of consumers and data components.
- You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
- You can prioritize ruthlessly, articulate, and defend your product roadmap across business functions.
- Ability to communicate well, whether in small group discussions or large-scale presentations.
- Ability to zoom out and see the big picture, while not the missing important details in execution.
- Choose the right metrics and use data analyses to drive cross-functional action.
- Experience with A/B testing.
Why this opportunity is unique:
- Achieve is a super interesting point in time right now. The company is going through a MASSIVE transformation and you could be part of that.
- Great opportunity to build a data platform that is part of the transformation and enables Achieve to capitalize on the data.
- Ability to have a clear impact on revenue and consumers via tools and services that are built on data.
- Opportunity to establish yourself as a leader in using data across the consumer journey and Achieve’s journey to change the financial landscape.
- Using technology as a disruptor.
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
401 (k) employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry friends
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with team members through our six employee resource groups
Join Achieve, change the future
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives. From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid and 100% remote roles across the United States with hubs in Arizona, California, and Texas. We are strategically growing our teams with more remote, work-from-home opportunities every day to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job-it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, and put your well-being first.
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20071