Principal Product Manager
We are looking for a senior product leader to build our next financial tools to attract, retain and engage consumers and help drive forward a rapidly growing business. We want to re-imagine our experiences of insights, recommendations, forecasting and simulators with a new generation of delighting experiences.
We have a tremendous opportunity to re-invent the consumer journey and build the consumer facing application to support it. This would include building a best-in-class Martech stack, and building services for offers, product recommendations, cross-sell opportunities, and many more catering to the marketing eco-system.
In this role, you will build our next gen end-to-end Martech stack to power our ambitious growth . You will partner with many different teams across the organization to build data-driven solutions that drive a clear impact on the business. This is a horizontal role and a great opportunity to take part in an amazing company in its path to make a big dent in the financial services universe.
Product management at Achieve provides thought leadership, vision, and strategy. As a product manager, you will define your roadmap and will have full ownership of it. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, proactive, and passionate Product Manager to innovate and execute on our next generation of products and services.
This is a remote opportunity - from your bed to your desk in 30 seconds! We're proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, WA, CO, TX, UT, OR.What you’ll do:
- Drive innovative consumer facing experiences to help consumers achieve their financial goals.
- Own the product roadmap and execution to create an End-to-End marketing stack and other relating products in the marketing ecosystem.
- Work across functions (product, engineering, marketing, sales, and data) to track enable a full stack of marketing and targeting capabilities including audience creation, distribution, personalization etc
- Drive alignment across a wide range of business/executive/product leaders and business units
- Identify opportunities to leverage data across the business and drive a data-driven culture, and enable product-led growth of the business
- Productionalize and optimize data science models for consumer outcomes across Achieve
- Partner with businesses to run A-B testing experiments on models, consumer and agent experiences.
- 5+ years’ experience in consumer-focused product management with a proven record of successful launches
- You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development
- You can prioritize ruthlessly, articulate, and defend your product roadmap across business functions
- Ability to communicate well, whether in small group discussions or large-scale presentations
- Ability to zoom out and see the big picture, while not the missing important details in execution
- Choosing the right metrics and using data analyses to drive cross-functional action
- Experience with A/B testing
- Product leadership to a growing data organization
- Vision and strategy and ability to understand data with a creative way to use it along with the ability to tie consumer and business needs to consumer needs
- Strong execution capabilities and ability to influence, align stakeholders, and drive results.
- Achieve is a super interesting point in time right now. The company is going through a MASSIVE transformation and you could be part of that
- Great opportunity to build a data platform that is part of the transformation and enables freedom to capitalize on the data
- Ability to have a clear impact on revenue and consumers via tools and services that are built on data
- Opportunity to establish yourself as a leader in using data across the consumer journey and freedom’s journey to change the financial landscape
- Using technology as a disruptor
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 19806