Senior Compensation Analyst
As the Senior Compensation Analyst, you’ll impact the lives of everyday people and help them go from surviving to thriving with innovative digital personal finance solutions. In this position you will report to our Director, Compensation and be seen as a subject matter expert on all things compensation.
You will be an integral part of the Total Rewards team responsible for managing compensation programs, consulting with client groups across the organization on their compensation needs, and partnering with HR and Talent Acquisition to support talent attraction and retention solutions.
The perfect candidate will bring a "Business Partner" mindset and thrive in an organization that is ready to disrupt the norm. If you are creative and passionate and want to work with like-minded people then you will LOVE Achieve.
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives. From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid and 100% remote roles across the United States with hubs in Arizona, California, and Texas. We are strategically growing our teams with more remote, work-from-home opportunities every day to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job-it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, and put your well-being first.
Join Achieve, change the future.
What you’ll do: Provide compensation expertise and support to management, HR business partners and talent acquisition teams. Advise client groups on company’s compensation philosophy, practices, and programs. Conduct competitive pay assessments, evaluate jobs, and consult with the business on their compensation needs.
- Ensure effective communication/promotion of the company's compensation programs and practices to HR, management, employees & candidates.
- Manage rewards process for assigned client groups. Analyze and counsel management on recommendations.
- Manage company STI plans. Oversee the design, implementation, and administration of merit Increases & bonus programs.
- Conduct market assessments to evaluate competitiveness of target incentives, pay mix and total target cash. Present business case for any recommended changes.
- Oversees the participation in salary surveys and monitors salary survey data to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved
- Provide compensation support for cross-functional projects.
- Supports the development and updates to salary ranges, job codes, grades, etc.
- Actively support HR team members and cross-functional partners and look for opportunities to improve processes, policies, and service levels.
- Liaise with Financial Planning & Analysis to ensure alignment with the business’s operational functions.
- Ensure compliance with local/federal compensation requirements and statutes.
What you’ll bring:
- A minimum of 5+ years compensation experience
- Experience in a high-tech environment highly desired (tech, fintech, financial services)
- Strong knowledge of compensation/employment laws.
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment; strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills with strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Advanced Excel plus strong Word and PowerPoint skills; experience with Oracle HCM and/or Shareworks a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred; CCP certification or Master’s degree a plus.
Salary Range: $65,000.00 to $100,000.00 annually + bonus + benefits. This information represents the expected salary range for this role. Should we decide to make an offer for employment, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.