Sr. Engineer (Network & Cloud)
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives. From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid or remote roles across Arizona, California, and Texas and are strategically growing our teams to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job-it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, while putting your well-being first.
Join Achieve, change the future
About the role:
This is an exceptionally exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineer ( Network - Cloud - Cisco ) to support our technology infrastructure and add to our collaborative cloud operations team. Our success at Achieve depends on our ability to scale - and you will have input on what our plan will be. This is an opportunity for you to learn and try out new technologies that are just being adopted.
What you’ll do:
- Cloud multi-role support - automation, overlay networking, security and storage.
- Delivering cloud platforms, IT operations for AWS, GCP and VMware based clouds and hybrid infrastructures.
- Terraform/Ansible/Jenkins implementation, automation, configuration and container infrastructure.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Compute Platform (GCP) cloud administration.
- Redhat/Cent OS) or MS Windows administration
- Scripting: PHP, Python, PowerShell, BASH or similar language.
What you’ll bring:
- Curiosity that motivates you to keep on top of technical trends
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or in small teams
- Enjoys a technical challenge.
- Service oriented.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supporting mission critical production systems.
- Experience managing scalable cloud platforms that handle tremendous load.
- Have delivered cloud platforms, IT operations for AWS, GCP, VMware based clouds and/or hybrid infrastructures.
- Experience setting up, configuring and migrating to public cloud platforms including the use of migration tools.
- Experience operating DevOps / Infrastructure automation
Salary Range: $100,000.00 to $199,000.00 annually + bonus + equity + benefits. This information represents the expected salary range for this role. Should we decide to make an offer for employment, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.