Senior Engineer, Front-End Tooling
As a Senior Engineer, you’ll impact the lives of everyday people and help them move from surviving to thriving with digital personal finance solutions. Behind our forward-thinking technology is a group of curious, innovative problem solvers creating next-level products backed by data and consumer-centric strategy. At Achieve, you’re encouraged to explore new technologies while working on exciting projects that directly impact our member’s success.
You will be joining a growing team, building the tools and components that enable teams across all of Achieve’s products to quickly develop and deliver new consumer experiences. As a member of this team, you’ll help us in our relentless honing of the craft of software development: learning modern technologies, adopting and adapting processes and best practices, and leveraging the benefits of automation.
This position is 100% remote from within the United States only.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain common libraries, SDKs, and relevant documentation used by Achieve’s product development teams
- Maintain Achieve’s centralized UI component library and style guides
- Collaborate with teams to adopt and contribute to common tooling, frameworks, and seed repositories
- Effectively gather input, ideas, and perspectives from developers, designers, and product managers across the organization to identify opportunities for improvement, collaboration, and impact
- Create processes and techniques for sharing and versioning libraries and components across teams and products
What you’ll bring:
- 6+ years of professional experience in software development
- Proficient in building full-stack applications on node.js, React, AWS/Google Cloud
- Well-versed in open-source model of development and experience managing projects with multiple contributors
- Familiar with maintaining style guides through tools such as Storybook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for conveying complex technical concepts, architecture, and technical strategy to other teams and leadership
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry friends
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with team members through our six employee resource groups
Join Achieve, change the future
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives. From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid and 100% remote roles across the United States with hubs in Arizona, California, and Texas. We are strategically growing our teams with more remote, work-from-home opportunities every day to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job-it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, and put your well-being first.
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20015