Senior Engineer (JAVA) "Remote work from Home"
As a Senior Engineer, you’ll impact the lives of everyday people and help them move from surviving to thriving with digital personal finance solutions. Behind our forward-thinking technology is a group of curious, innovative problem solvers creating next-level products backed by data and consumer-centric strategy. At Achieve, you’re encouraged to explore new technologies while working on exciting projects that directly impact our member’s success.
We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, TX, CO, UT, OR, WA, MO, MN, NV, IL and IA.
What you’ll do:
- Use technology to solve business problems and drive positive outcomes.
- Build a scalable technology platform to support a growing business.
- Ask questions and never stop learning.
- Deliver high-quality code to production, consistently.
- Build micro-services using Java, Spring Boot.
- Integrate with various third-party systems.
What you’’ll bring:
- 7 years of experience developing software solutions.
- Experience working in highly collaborative teams.
- Ability to demonstrate a team-first attitude towards software development.
- Experience designing/developing scalable systems.
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot, and Cloud.
- Experience with Go, Python, and/or Node.js a plus.
- Experience working with various data stores: SQL, NoSQL, and/or key-value store
- Experience with, or willingness to learn.
- Event-driven architecture and messaging frameworks (Pub/Sub, Kafka, and/or RabbitMQ).
- Cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, and/or Azure).
- Mature engineering practices (CI/CD, testing, secure coding, etc).
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry friends
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with team members through our six employee resource groups
Salary Range: $95,000 to 194,000 $ annually + bonus + benefits. This information represents the expected salary range for this role. Should we decide to make an offer for employment, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors
Join Achieve, change the future
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives. From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid and 100% remote roles across the United States with hubs in Arizona, California, and Texas. We are strategically growing our teams with more remote, work-from-home opportunities every day to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job-it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, and put your well-being first.
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Pay: $95,000 to $194,000/year
sans-serif; rgb(54,71,89);">Salary Range: $95,000 to $194,000 $ annually + bonus + benefits
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20397