Senior Fund Accountant - Work from Home
As a Senior Fund Accountant, you’ll impact the lives of everyday people and help them go from surviving to thriving with innovative digital personal finance solutions. Reporting to our Senior Director of Fund Accounting, you will be a strategic business partner with the Capital Markets team and work closely with our external fund administration team responsible for the Achieve’s Consumer Credit hedge fund. You will also have a strong partnership with the Investor Reconciliation Team and Asset Management Accounting team. Your knowledge of Fund accounting and attention to detail will play an important part in the team’s success and continued growth.
Join Achieve, change the future
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives. From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid or remote roles across Arizona, California, and Texas and are strategically growing our teams to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job-it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, while putting your well-being first.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with all components of fund accounting including investor allocations, investor servicing, cash reconciliation, NAV calculation, and financial statement preparation.
- Perform the daily accounting tasks supporting fund operations and financial reporting for the consumer credit hedge fund.
- Complete investor performance reports.
- Maintain dashboards ensuring cash and account reconciliations are accurate.
- Drives continuous process improvements while focusing on repeatable and scalable processes.
- Assist with researching complex accounting topics relating to proper accounting for a variety of transactions.
- Provide support to the Capital Markets team handling investors questions.
- Review fund administrator monthly close package.
- Collaborate and assist clearing breaks with external fund accounting administrator.
- Analyze fund performance
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of experience in hedge fund accounting, reporting and administration
- Knowledge of on and off- balance sheet securitizations/ABS sales
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Aptitude to work with large data sets
- Collaborative working style and demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships
- Inquisitive nature, attention to detail, diligence, work ethic, a learning mindset, and a positive attitude
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work effectively with a variety of personalities
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required. CPA, MBA or CFA is a plus
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and work from home opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Salary Range: $57,840 to $118,182 annually + benefits. This information represents the expected salary range for this role. Should we decide to make an offer for employment, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Pay: $57,840 to $118,182/year
sans-serif; rgb(54,71,89);">Salary Range: $57,840 to $118,182 annually + benefits
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20537