Senior Product Manager - Loan Origination Systems (LOS)
As a Sr. Product Manager- (Loan Origination Systems), you’ll impact the lives of everyday people and help them move from surviving to thriving with digital personal finance solutions. Behind our forward-thinking technology is a group of curious, innovative problem solvers creating next-level products backed by data and consumer-centric strategy. At Achieve, you’re encouraged to explore new technologies while working on exciting projects that directly impact our member’s success.
What you’ll do:
- Work with high-energy and results-driven teammates with decades of cumulative financial services and product experience.
- Engage closely with leaders from each of our groups and businesses and have hands-on exposure to the constantly evolving world of mortgage loans.
- Provide end-to-end operations processes including underwriting,
closing, servicing, investor delivery, service design, product management and process improvement within the operations organization.
- Focus particularly on employee-facing solutions and related technologies.
- Design and optimize the combination of services, products, and tools to deliver an experience that ensures efficient operations processes.
- Experience with Loan Origination Systems (LOS) - Blue Sage Systems, Emcompass, Mortgage Cadence is a plus
- Seek an individual capable of deeply understanding and driving needs within the lending organization while simultaneously understanding the broader Achieve organization and identifying and exploiting opportunities to work across business to leverage best practices.
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry friends
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with team members through our six employee resource groups
Salary Range: $109,350 to $222,160 annually + bonus + benefits. This information represents the expected salary range for this role. Should we decide to make an offer for employment, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Join Achieve, change the future
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives. From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid and 100% remote roles across the United States with hubs in Arizona, California, and Texas. We are strategically growing our teams with more remote, work-from-home opportunities every day to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job-it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, and put your well-being first.
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Pay: $109,350 to $222,160/year
sans-serif;"><strong></strong> $109,350 to $222,160 annually + bonus + benefits
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20865