Senior Staff Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Staff Analyst who will work closely with our internal and external business partners in developing data-driven solutions for the organization. In this role, you will be involved in analyzing business performance, understanding campaign results, and providing recommendations for future marketing efforts and product improvements. You will also collaborate with team members in assessing and developing new analytic opportunities within the broader analytics organization.What you’ll do:
- Conduct large scale analyses, with ownership through all stages: understand business goals and strategies, formulate the analytic approach, perform data extraction, exploration, and transformation, and translate results into actionable items for the business team.
- Leverage deep hands-on technical skills to produce analyses in various topics including, but not limited to, customer segmentation, campaign performance, marketing attribution, return on investment/ad spend, and customer lifecycle.
- Interact with multiple functional teams across the organization to identify potential issues, implement solutions, improve throughput, and automate recurring processes.
- Write queries and build analyses on an ad hoc basis to answer strategic stakeholder questions, balancing short term solutions with long term operations.
- Build processes and dashboards to address ongoing and repetitive business needs, working with data engineering, data product managers, and other teammates as needed.
- 8+ years of hands-on analytic experience in the financial services industry, specifically in consumer lending, with fintech preferred. Understands lending business processes, unit economics, and operations.
- Experience working with both internally owned digital acquisition channels (paid social, paid search, display, etc.) and external lead generation channels (partners, affiliates, etc.), and understanding measurement of each channel’s relative and absolute efficiency and effectiveness.
- Hands-on experience in SQL (Google Big Query), Excel, and Tableau (Desktop and Server) is required; experience in Python or R is preferred but not required
- Experience with data analytics and statistical modeling concepts such as multivariate regression, segmentation modeling, machine learning, data mining, simulation, optimization, and forecasting
- Strong understanding on how the data should be captured, stored and structured in data warehousing environment
- An effective cross functional communicator in both written (PowerPoint or Google Slides) and verbal skills with experience working with executive-level stakeholders
- Ability and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment and adapt to various situations and changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree or better in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Econometrics or equivalent
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17894