Sr. Staff Data Analyst - Credit Based Marketing
Senior Staff Analyst - Credit Based Marketing
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives. From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid and 100% remote roles across the United States with hubs in Arizona, California, and Texas. We are strategically growing our teams with more remote, work-from-home opportunities every day to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job-it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, while putting your well-being first.
Join Achieve, change the future
About the role:
We are looking for a Sr. Staff Analyst who will be responsible for all analytic aspects of our credit-based marketing acquisition strategy. In this role, you will collaborate with key stakeholders to measure campaign performance and provide data-driven recommendation on acquisition and product strategies.
What you’ll do:
- Own the strategy for leveraging credit and other 3rd party data assets to drive value for the business
- Conduct large scale analyses, with ownership through all stages: understand business goals and strategies, formulate analytic approach, perform data extraction, exploration, and transformation, and translate results into actionable items for the business team.
- Leverage deep hands-on technical skills to produce analyses in various topics including, but not limited to, customer segmentation, campaign performance and return on investment/ad spend.
- Leverage a variety of datasets including internal CRM data, credit data, as well as other 3rd party complimentary data in order to derive unique insights and strategies
- Analyze consumer experience through acquisition and product funnels as well as cross-business transfers to inform future tests and product development.
- Design, instrument, execute and share findings on campaign tests (messaging changes, flow changes, marketing strategy, etc.)
- Partner with other stakeholders including Marketing, Product, Engineering, and data science etc. to develop testing and growth strategies.
- Develop reporting with consistent definitions, KPIs and take-aways in a reliable and timely manner.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of hands-on analytic experience in a product, growth or marketing analytics function
- Intellectually curious with a tendency to drive priorities independently based on a strong understanding of value to the business
- Experience with digital and offline marketing strategies such as Direct Mail
- Strong track record of driving consumer and product insights
- Well rounded understanding of how initiatives drive financial outcomes for the business (Finance experience is a +)
- Experience in developing dashboards and end-to-end analytics that provide visibility into consumer behavior within acquisition and product flows
- Deep experience in analyzing consumer lending products such as personal loans or HELOC
- Strong hands-on experience and proficiency in SQL, Excel, and Tableau or equivalent BI tool
- Strong understanding on how data should be captured, stored and structured in data warehousing environment for various products and services
- Adept at presenting insights to diverse groups of audience (Executives, engineers, product managers, operations, etc.)
- An effective cross functional communicator in both written and verbal skills
- Ability and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment and adapt to various situations
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Econometrics or equivalent.
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Salary Range: $165,000 to $190,000 annually + bonus + benefits. This information represents the expected salary range for this role. Should we decide to make an offer for employment, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20950