Sr. UX Researcher (Remote)
Senior UX Researcher
On the UX Product Design team, you’ll impact the lives of everyday people and help them go from surviving to thriving with innovative digital personal finance solutions. You’ll help us build tailored, targeted products in an agile, modern environment alongside a collaborative group of innovators. Our product design team is responsible for creating savvy, user-centric products that make our member’s financial journey easy to navigate. If you want to see your ideas come to life in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about creating life-changing products on both web & mobile, then we invite you to read on!
Join Achieve, change the future
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives. From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid and 100% remote roles across the United States with hubs in Arizona, California, and Texas. We are strategically growing our teams with more remote, work-from-home opportunities every day to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job-it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, and put your well-being first.
As a Senior UX Researcher, you will develop a deep understanding of our consumers and influence our cross-functional teams to make customer-centric decisions across the product development lifecycle. You’ll lead early research to understand our consumer needs and employ mixed methods to unlock the critical information needed at different phases of product development to guide the teams in the right direction. You’ll be the voice of the customer and put processes in place to uplevel the product development team to make research-informed customer-centric decisions.
We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, TX, UT, OR, WA, NV, NJ, DE, MD, SC, NC, FL, GA, MN, PA, TN, VA
What you’ll do:
- Closely partner with team members across all functions from product definition through execution. Own and lead the research for both defined and undefined problem spaces.
- Proactively identify research opportunities, leverage current research, and plan for the gaps. Empower the team to make research-informed decisions.
- Plan and execute research studies from beginning to end. Identify the right research method, right research questions, define the participant sample, design the study, and execute with attention to detail and quality.
- Present actionable insights and recommendations to teams and leaders across the organization. Contribute to an easily accessible central repository of research.
- Have a clear understanding of how various research functions and data sources like Market Research, Product Marketing, Analytics contribute to the product development lifecycle and how & when to leverage them.
- Actively contribute to up-leveling the design team (Researchers, Designers, and Writers), leveraging your strengths to help others grow.
What you’ll bring:
- 4-5 years of experience working in a cross-functional team, solving complex problems, and shipping products to customers.
- Experience working across products and platforms, desktop and mobile experiences. Financial services expertise is a plus.
- Experience with mixed methods of research.
- Proficient in storytelling and presenting.
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Salary Range: $90,000.00 to $183,000.00 annually + bonus + benefits. This information represents the expected salary range for this role. Should we decide to make an offer for employment, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Pay: $90,000 to $183,000/year
sans-serif;"><span style="font- 10.0pt;font-family: helvetica;">Salary Range: $90,000.00 to $183,000.00 annually + bonus + benefits
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20461