Sr UX Writer (Remote)
Achieve is looking for an experienced UX Writer to join its product team in transforming strategic digital financial products to make the user experiences more accessible and understandable to its customers.
We’re looking for someone to create the foundation and lead the way in crafting straightforward, conversational, and compelling content that takes the guesswork and stress out of complex concepts.
Your audience at Achieve consists of customers - people that need financial education, assistance, and help in building a better financial future. Your work will directly help an underserved and stressed population reach financial stability.
We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, TX, UT, OR, WA, NV, NJ, NY, DE, MD, SC, NC, FL, GA, MN, PA, TN, VA
- Write clear and concise copy for all aspects of the digital user experience, from landing pages to chat messages to product interfaces, across the product development lifecycle.
- Create a consistent voice of trust, empathy, transparency, and leadership across multiple products while adhering to design principles and adapting to research findings.
- Build and maintain a UX writing foundation by creating style guides, writing processes, collaborative guidelines, and lifestyle management procedures.
- Write and maintain UX writing guidelines for design system components.
- Act as a subject matter expert and promote the benefits of quality UX writing internally at the company.
- Work closely and collaboratively with designers, researchers, prototypers, product managers, engineers and marketing to balance design and business objectives with a strong focus on the user.
- Develop concepts for new products and products in redesign/transformation. Provide data-informed insights to improve existing experiences.
- 5+ years of professional writing experience in UX writing, technical writing, or copywriting
- BA/BS degree or 4 additional years of relevant experience
- The online portfolio of consumer-centric writing samples and content design. At least two launched products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving mindset
- Experience collaborating with designers, engineers, and product managers
- Experience creating and maintaining style guides to follow a product voice and Brand guidelines
- Experience writing for a design system
- Experience writing for digital products across a multi-product strategy
- Experience simplifying financial services concepts for non-finance savvy customers
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20094