Staff Performance Engineer (Remote)
As a Staff Performance Engineer, you’ll impact the lives of everyday people and help them move from surviving to thriving with digital personal finance solutions. Behind our forward-thinking technology is a group of curious, innovative problem solvers creating next-level products backed by data and consumer-centric strategy. At Achieve, you’re encouraged to explore new technologies while working on exciting projects that directly impact our member’s success.
You will be part of our Test Engineering team at Achieve, a world class team that focuses on delivering high quality products for our organization. We are moving towards continuous deployment by utilizing our fast running automation regression suites in the CI/CD pipelines. Some of the initiatives we are working on are Release when Ready, Performance Testing, Mobile App Testing and more!
What you’ll do:
- Translate business goals, requirements, and complex system diagrams to effectively design and execute key performance test scenarios
- Create performance-based system automation and advanced load test scripts
- Ensure system reliability and consistency of software performance on a release by release basis
- Advise and assist delivery teams in design and construction of performant, scalable software solutions
- Recommend and drive key performance optimizations by collaborating across multiple technical teams and/or departments
- Serve as a key contributor to maintaining performance industry standards and Cloud best practices across the organization
- Perform cloud, front and backend performance root cause analysis, provide key recommendations
- Foster proactive performance engineering by crafting performance lab experiments based on production user behavioral analysis
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in performance testing lead roles preferably as an individual contributor
- Strong knowledge on application architecture including load balancing, clustering, session handling, JVM level insights, connection pooling etc.
- Experience with UI performance testing tools to validate proper functionality and expected performance
- Experience with Dev/ops & Agile practices
- K6 load testing tool experience preferred
- Native Apps / Mobile Apps performance testing experience preferred
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry friends
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with team members through our six employee resource groups
Join Achieve, change the future
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives. From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid and 100% remote roles across the United States with hubs in Arizona, California, and Texas. We are strategically growing our teams with more remote, work-from-home opportunities every day to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job-it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, and put your well-being first.
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
#dice# #LI-TR2# #LI-Remote# #BI-Remote# #remote#
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20136