Associate Test Engineer
Achieve is looking for a talented Associate Test Engineer. We are a full-stack Test Engineering team that creates high-impact and low-drag activities in our pursuit of quality and productivity. As part of the Test Engineering team, you will work on the latest and greatest tools and technologies while meeting or exceeding team software quality standards. Mentored by our senior/staff test engineers, you will contribute to our technology roadmap. You'll have an opportunity to interact with every facet of our business.
What you’ll do:
- Work on an agile team collaborating with product owners, business analysts, and developers.
- Provide feedback on features and record bugs.
- Create and execute test cases and test automation.
- Support the deployment of high-quality releases.
- Work on latest frontend and backend test automation frameworks like WebdriverIO and UniRest
What you’ll bring:
- 1-3 years of experience in Software Test/QA role.
- Hands on test automation experience in UI or API.
- Preferred - Test automation knowledge specifically on WebdriverIO and UniRest.
- Quick learner and team player.
- Comfortable with a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Passion to learn new technologies.
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in test engineering.
Achieve well-being with:
Hybrid and remote work opportunities
401 (k) with employer match
Medical, dental, and vision with HSA and FSA
Competitive vacation and sick time off, as well as dedicated volunteer days
Access to wellness support through Employee Assistance Program, Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
Pet insurance for your furry family members
Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Salary Range: $60,000 to $70,000 annually + bonus + benefits. This information represents the expected salary range for this role. Should we decide to make an offer for employment, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!