Director of Facilities
As Director, Facilities you’ll impact the lives of everyday people and help them go from surviving to thriving with innovative digital personal finance solutions. You will be responsible for maintaining an effective working relationship between Achieve and the various partners we work with to support and maintain all locations in Tempe, AZ and our HQ in San Mateo. Our ideal candidate will ensure all facilities matters are handled in a timely manner as well as leading a team of Facilities technicians and administrative personnel.
Join Achieve, change the future
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives.
From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 3,000 employees in mostly hybrid and 100% remote roles across the United States with hubs in Arizona, California, and Texas. We are strategically growing our teams with more remote, work-from-home opportunities every day to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job—it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, and put your well-being first.
What you’ll do:
- Planning building maintenance and operational programs
- Managing all vendor contracts, including building lease requirements
- Ensuring the efficiency of all building systems
- Preparing operating reports, budgets and customer presentations
- Maintaining a safe, comfortable work environment for all stakeholders
- Ensuring all processes and compliance programs are met for the Facilities and for all business portfolios.
- Managing facilities planning and space/cost allocation
- Coordinating with customers, landlords, property managers, owners, vendors and contractors for exceptional outcomes of projects and service
- Ensuring all utility systems are inspected and in accordance with regulations
- Coordinating building security (physical and access control/CCTV systems) and maintenance services
- Managing and supervising all facilities/administration/shipping/receiving personnel
- Managing and supervising all administrative tasks currently performed by the facilities org such as incoming/out mail, event planning, corporate cafeteria services, other business needs as required.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
What you’ll bring:
- 8-10 years experience in facilities management roles in a commercial office/industrial building, or call center environment is a plus.
- BS in Business Administration, Facilities Management, Project Management, or a related field.
- Recognized internally as the subject matter expert. Understands and works on complex issues, analyzes situations or data for an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Accountable through team for delivery of business objectives.
- Ability to establish strong partnerships with landlords, customers, vendors, contractors and team members. Adapts style and uses persuasion to deliver messages of change, providing advice on complex matters.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an understanding of web-based work order systems; strong computer and internet proficiency
- Strong business acumen and experience developing and managing operating budgets/capital assets.
- Safety trained and experienced per OSHA and EHS requirements for facilities and construction work.
- High attention to details with a sense of urgency. Excellent at delegating tasks to others and scheduling multiple types of services for business operations.
- Resourceful with a great ability to solve problems and manage during crises; accountable for results that impact the organization and overall business. Uses in-depth expertise to provide solutions to issues in creative and effective ways.
- Ability to develop and lead a high functioning team to provide a high level of service in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- High degree of initiative, teamwork, flexibility and integrity with a great attitude.
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive vacation and sick time off, as well as dedicated volunteer days
- Access to wellness support through Employee Assistance Program, Talkspace, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet care discounts for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!