Inside Sales - Debt Consultant
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
As a part of our New Member Enrollment Inside Sales team, you’ll impact the lives of everyday people and help them move from surviving to thriving with innovative digital personal finance solutions. You’ll be the voice of the company as you consult with our amazing clients to help them find solutions to pay off their consumer debt and move forward toward a better financial future.
Join Achieve, change the future
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives.
From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 3,000 employees in mostly hybrid and 100% remote roles across the United States with hubs in Arizona, California, and Texas. We are strategically growing our teams with more remote, work-from-home opportunities every day to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job—it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, and put your well-being first.
What you’ll do:
- Receive and work fresh leads daily through outbound calls and emails
- Consult with potential members on debt resolution options to help pay off their consumer debt
- Enroll qualified leads in to our debt resolution program
- Complete application, pull credit and gather documents collaborating with underwriting teams to facilitate a close within 1-2 calls
What you’ll bring:
- 1 year or more of successful call center sales experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience making outbound calls to warm leads
- Strong understanding of a consultative sales process and a successful track record of exceeding sales goals
- The ability to think and move quickly while taking an empathetic approach to helping our members
- Effectively manage your schedule and lead database to ensure metrics and goals are met
- Competitiveness and the drive to achieve weekly and monthly sales goals
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and work-from-home opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive vacation and sick time off, as well as dedicated volunteer days
- Access to wellness support through Employee Assistance Program, Virgin Pulse, Talkspace, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet care discounts for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!