Marketing Automation Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
As an experienced and knowledgeable Marketing Automation Manager, you will impact the lives of everyday people and help them go from surviving to thriving with innovative digital personal finance solutions. Reporting to the Director of Automation, you will lead a team driving day to day management and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns across our automation platforms supporting many of our most crucial initiatives. This is a significant role requiring team leadership, critical thinking, organizational prowess and multi-task execution.
Working collaboratively with our Lifecycle Marketing teammates and cross-functional partners on campaign execution, you and your team will drive and support the day-to-day management for email, SMS, and push notification campaigns. Your role is an integral leader and individual contributor to advancing our marketing communications across the organization ensuring that we are continually improving the production, efficacy, and impact of our campaigns and initiatives.
Join Achieve, change the future
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives.
From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 3,000 employees in mostly hybrid and 100% remote roles across the United States with hubs in Arizona, California, and Texas. We are strategically growing our teams with more remote, work-from-home opportunities every day to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job—it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, and put your well-being first.
What You’ll do:
- Lead a team of specialists executing campaigns across the full consumer lifecycle for multiple businesses, product lines, and consumer mobile apps
- Successfully build, test and manage email, sms and push notification campaigns ensuring high performance and compliance
- Subject Matter Expert for all things Lifecycle Marketing campaign performance, execution, and strategy
- Manage your automation team towards exceeding goals and pushing the envelope on productivity, efficiency and accountability
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of testing and optimization efforts
- Drive impactful reporting, insights, and opportunities from campaign data
- Be an advocate and driver for process and platform improvements and efficiency opportunities
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques as well as continually evolving email, SMS and digital best practices
- Proficiency in thinking strategically and problem-solving
- Excited to bring a ‘whatever it takes' mindset to take on projects - no matter how big or how small
- Thrilled to be, and confident to thrive in a fast-paced growing organization
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of email marketing experience (digital and SMS marketing experience a plus)
- 1-3+ years experience leading a team or in a position of leadership preferred
- Experience implementing and managing marketing automation platforms and technologies, account/CRM structure, data infrastructure
- Experience with email marketing platforms and email deliverability best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience, one or more certifications in marketing automation technology
- Exceptional analytical skills, reporting and tools (Excel, Tableau and SQL)
- Strategic critical thinker and creative problem solver
- Proven ability to manage and own multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent time management with attention to detail from inception through execution
- Ability to understand the big picture while focusing on the day-to-day execution for both yourself and your team
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills; also works well independently without micromanagement
- Excellent written, presentation, interpersonal, and people-influencing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise automation processes and solutions
- Strong software/technology aptitude and fast learner
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and work from home opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive vacation and sick time off, as well as dedicated volunteer days
- Access to wellness support through Employee Assistance Program, Virgin Pulse, Talkspace, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet care discounts for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thrive by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Multiple locations display HTML
- Phoenix, AZ
- Tucson, AZ
- San Antonio, TX
- Dallas, TX
Our latest jobs
No jobs are currently posted.
We’re in the middle of 2024 planning.
Check back soon for new, exciting job opportunities or use the links below to stay in the loop!
Join our talent community to receive exclusive content and tips
Sign up for job alerts and be the first to apply when new jobs are posted