Payment Servicing Specialist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
As a Payment Servicing Specialist, you’ll impact the lives of everyday people and help them go from surviving to thriving with innovative digital personal finance solutions. You will provide payment information to creditors on behalf of Achieve Debt Resolution members. You will also be assigned completion case work as well as cases that will accelerate Member graduation.
What you’ll do:
- Provide payment instructions to Creditors via phone on the behalf of our Members (most outbound calls but a small portion of the work will be taking inbound calls from creditors as well)
- Navigate within multiple systems and programs
- Once proficient with providing payment instructions to creditors, you will be trained and assigned case work that you will be responsible for completing
- Accept accountability for quality and accuracy of all payments processed and cases worked
- Effectively manage daily queue and workload
- Adhere to approved procedures and make recommendations for improvements
- Contribute to individual/team/department goals
- Collaborate with teammates, leaders and business units to accomplish goals
- Complete special projects within the team
- Assist in on-boarding new hires through side by sides and team meetings
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the Customer Service, Quality Control or Business Operations environment or related industry
- Strong problem solving skills, the ability to think critically
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines while focusing on quality
- Working knowledge of PC skills in the Microsoft product line including: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- 6 months or more of telephone customer service
- Strong analytical abilities
- Positive and proactive attitude
Preference given to:
-Payment Remittance experience
-Financial Service experience
Starting Pay: $16/hour
Shifts Range between 6am-4pm
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive vacation and sick time off, as well as dedicated volunteer days
- Access to wellness support through Employee Assistance Program, Talkspace, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet care discounts for your furry friends
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Our latest jobs
No jobs are currently posted.
We’re in the middle of 2024 planning.
Check back soon for new, exciting job opportunities or use the links below to stay in the loop!
Join our talent community to receive exclusive content and tips
Sign up for job alerts and be the first to apply when new jobs are posted