Product Manager (Enterprise Applications)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
- Engage business and Technology leaders across all business units and corporate functions to meet their strategic and tactical needs for Digital Workspace services.
- Collaborate with Product managers, Architects and Engineers across the company to drive optimization of solutions and investments.
- Partner with IT infrastructure and security teams to design and support best in class solutions.
- Work effectively with Program Managers and Scrum Masters to deliver new solutions and continual improvements.
- Build trusted relationships with technology vendors, service providers, and industry experts to select, operate, and optimize platforms.
- Be a trusted advisor to senior stakeholders by virtue of deep domain knowledge in Digital workplace services.
- Deliver meaningful quarterly results, as measured via Achieve’s OKR framework.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Engineering, Information Systems, or Data Science.
- 4+ years of Product Management experience with Digital Workplace enablement and related applications.
- Demonstrable experience working across disparate business, technology, and vendor teams to shape product roadmap and deliver solutions.
- Demonstrable experience resolving conflicting priorities and dispelling ambiguity in a collaborative manner.
- Digital Workplace services experience in Financial Services is preferred.
- Experience in collaborating with remote teams in a matrix environment
- Ability to articulate current and future state of Technology / Digital workplace journey related to Financial Services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both business and technical audiences.
- Certifications with one or more leading platforms such as ServiceNow, Microsoft 365, Collaboration platforms like Slack, Zoom etc.,
- Experience with the Atlassian suite for Agile projects/programs is a plus.
- Agile and/or PMP certifications are a plus.
Who you are:
- You value integrity above all else and identify strongly with Achieve’s company values.
- You pride yourself on building bridges with excellent collaboration.
- You are a natural at keeping a team focused on delivering results incrementally.
Achieve well-being with:
- 401(k) with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive vacation and sick time off, as well as dedicated volunteer days
- Access to wellness support through Employee Assistance Program, Virgin Pulse, Talkspace, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet care discounts for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Our latest jobs
No jobs are currently posted.
We’re in the middle of 2024 planning.
Check back soon for new, exciting job opportunities or use the links below to stay in the loop!
Join our talent community to receive exclusive content and tips
Sign up for job alerts and be the first to apply when new jobs are posted