Senior Compliance Analyst
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are looking for someone who is passionate about supporting Enterprise Risk and Compliance Management (ECRM) in a new role as a Senior Compliance Analyst on the Licensing team. The candidate will report to the Sr. Director of Operational Risk. This role will have a major impact on the team in helping us improve licensing efficiency, processes and procedures and support the business as we grow, products change, and regulations shift.
The successful candidate must have 2-3 years working directly in a regulatory licensing function, be able to get their arms around a complicated organizational structure quickly and multi-task with extreme accuracy and precision. He/She must have exceptional organization skills, be extremely detail oriented, have above average Excel skills and can proactively collaborate with colleagues across all groups. He/She will be expected to achieve high productivity every day in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Read and interpret statutory, regulatory, legislative and industry licensing documentation requirements
- Compile and review documentation required for new and existing license applications to state regulators
- Complete check requests needed for licensing fees
- Update Licensing Calendar, task logs, track outstanding items, and filing documentation in licensing library
- Create process flow and policy & procedure documentation related to internal licensing and risk processes
- Develop strong, productive working relationships with internal customers and external vendors
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
What you'll bring:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in licensing
- Exceptional organizational and/or project management skills
- Must have proven ability to coordinate across departments and functions, be able to follow-up with internal and external parties, accurately report on status’ and progress
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and time constraints and escalating when difficulties are encountered
- Extremely detail oriented with attention to accuracy
- Willingness and ability to learn, document and apply new laws, rules, and regulations
- Ability to lead and speak with subject matter expertise and authority
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Familiarity and experience with Mortgage Licensing and the Nationwide Multistate Licensing System & Registry (NMLS)
- Experience working in a Legal environment; analysis and understanding of regulations and statutes
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and work from home opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive vacation and sick time off, as well as dedicated volunteer days
- Access to wellness support through Employee Assistance Program, Virgin Pulse, Talkspace, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet care discount for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Salary Range: $75,000 to $85,000 annually + benefits. This information represents the expected salary range for this role. Should we decide to make an offer for employment, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Our latest jobs
No jobs are currently posted.
We’re in the middle of 2024 planning.
Check back soon for new, exciting job opportunities or use the links below to stay in the loop!
Join our talent community to receive exclusive content and tips
Sign up for job alerts and be the first to apply when new jobs are posted