Senior Fund Accountant - Work From Home
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
As a Senior Fund Accountant, you’ll impact the lives of everyday people and help them go from surviving to thriving with innovative digital personal finance solutions. Reporting to our Manager of Fund Accounting, you will be a strategic business partner with the Capital Markets team and work closely with our external fund administration team responsible for the Achieve’s Consumer Credit hedge fund. You will also have a strong partnership with the Investor Reconciliation Team and Asset Management Accounting team. Your knowledge of Fund accounting and attention to detail will play an important part in the team’s success and continued growth.
Join Achieve, change the future
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives.
From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 2,700 employees in mostly hybrid or remote roles across Arizona, California, and Texas and are strategically growing our teams to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job—it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, while putting your well-being first.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with all components of fund accounting including investor allocations, investor servicing, cash reconciliation, NAV calculation, and financial statement preparation
- Perform the daily accounting tasks supporting fund operations and financial reporting for the consumer credit hedge fund
- Complete investor performance reports
- Maintain dashboards ensuring cash and account reconciliations are accurate
- Drive continuous process improvements while focusing on repeatable and scalable processes
- Assist with researching complex accounting topics relating to proper accounting for a variety of transactions
- Provide support to the Capital Markets team handling investors’ questions.
- Review fund administrator monthly close package
- Collaborate and assist on clearing breaks with external fund accounting administrator
- Analyze fund performance
- Assist with audit responsibilities for the consumer credit hedge fund and related trusts
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of Accounting experience and 2 plus years in fund accounting, reporting and administration. Knowledge of NAV Calculations.
- Knowledge of on and off- balance sheet securitizations/ABS sales.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Aptitude to work with large data sets.
- Collaborative working style and demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships.
- Inquisitive nature, attention to detail, diligence, work ethic, a learning mindset, and a positive attitude.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work effectively with a variety of personalities.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required. CPA, MBA, or CFA is a plus.
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive vacation and sick time off, as well as dedicated volunteer days
- Access to wellness support through Employee Assistance Program, Virgin Pulse, Talkspace, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet care discounts for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in AZ, CA, NV, MO, CO, TX, NC, IN, IA, MN, IL, PA, SC, MD, FL, NY, NJ, CT, DE, GA, LA, MA, NM, OH, OR, SD, TN, RI, VA,UT, WA and D.C.
Salary Range: $74K to $118K annually + benefits. This information represents the expected salary range for this role. Should we decide to make an offer for employment, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Multiple locations display HTML
- Tempe, AZ
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Nashville, TN
- Sioux Falls, SD
- Santa Fe, NM
- Minneapolis, MN
- Boston, MA
- Chicago, IL
- Atlanta, GA
- Miami, FL
- New York, NY
- Oregon City, OR
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Seattle, WA
- Columbia, SC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Des Moines, IA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Charlotte, NC
- Dallas, TX
- Austin, TX
- Denver, CO
- St. Louis, MO
- Las Vegas, NV
Our latest jobs
No jobs are currently posted.
We’re in the middle of 2024 planning.
Check back soon for new, exciting job opportunities or use the links below to stay in the loop!
Join our talent community to receive exclusive content and tips
Sign up for job alerts and be the first to apply when new jobs are posted