Senior Manager, Product Management
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
On the Enterprise Applications team, you will manage the Customer Experience portfolio of applications that enable, enhance, and support omni-channel interactions with our members. You’ll help us build solutions in an agile, modern environment alongside a collaborative group of innovators. If you want to see your ideas come to life in a fast-paced environment and you resonate with the following, then we invite you to read on!
- You value integrity above all else and identify strongly with Achieve’s company values.
- You pride yourself on building bridges with exceptional collaboration.
- You are a natural at keeping a team focused on delivering results incrementally without losing sight of strategic objectives.
As a Sr. Manager, Product Management, you’ll be responsible for engaging Sales, Operations, and Compliance leaders across all business units to understand their business strategy and priorities. You’ll be a trusted and strategic partner to them in defining a technology roadmap that delivers meaningful business solutions.
What you'll do:
- Manage the strategic design, implementation and optimization of customer experience programs and initiatives across Achieve that ensures best-in-class Consumer/member experiences
- Engage business leaders across all business units and corporate functions to meet their strategic and tactical needs for multi-channel customer journeys.
- Collaborate with Product managers, Architects, Product Owners, and Engineers across the company to drive optimization of solutions and investments.
- Partner with IT infrastructure and security teams to design and support best in class solutions.
- Work effectively with Program Managers and Scrum Masters to deliver new solutions and continual improvements.
- Build trusted relationships with technology vendors, service providers, and industry experts to select, operate, and optimize platforms.
- Be a trusted advisor to senior stakeholders by virtue of deep domain knowledge. Communicate and evangelize a consumer experience goal and vision.
- Direct the activities to research best practices, establish metrics, collect, and analyze consumer data and feedback.
- Deliver meaningful quarterly results, as measured via Achieve’s OKR framework.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Engineering, Information Systems, or Data Science.
- 7+ years of Product Management experience with contact center strategy and related applications.
- Demonstrable experience working across disparate business, technology, and vendor teams to shape product vision and deliver solutions.
- Demonstrable experience resolving conflicting priorities and dispelling ambiguity in a collaborative manner.
- Multi-channel Contact center experience in Financial Services along with related knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Experience leading large remote teams in a matrix environment with direct and indirect people management responsibilities.
- Ability to articulate current and future state of customer journey platforms, especially as related to Financial Services.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with both business and technical audiences.
- Experience with people management and organizational development is a plus.
- Experience with leading one or more implementations of Contact center and CRM platforms such as Genesys Cloud, LivePerson, NICE, Salesforce is a MUST.
- Experience with the Atlassian suite for Agile is a plus.
- Agile certifications are a plus.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Information Systems, or Data Science is a plus.
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401(k) with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive vacation and sick time off, as well as dedicated volunteer days
- Access to wellness support through Employee Assistance Program, Virgin Pulse, Talkspace, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet care discounts for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, TX, UT, CO, OR, WA, NV, NY, NJ, DE, RI, MD, SD, SC, NC, FL, GA, MN, PA, TN, VA, FL, MO, IA, LA, IN, IL, NM, CT and DC.
Salary Range: 126 K to 217 K annually + bonus + benefits. This information represents the expected salary range for this role. Should we decide to make an offer for employment, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Multiple locations display HTML
- Tempe, AZ
- Seattle, WA
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Dallas, TX
- Philadelphia, PA
- Charlotte, NC
- New York, NY
- Santa Fe, NM
- Las Vegas, NV
- Minneapolis, MN
- Boston, MA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Chicago, IL
- Atlanta, GA
- Miami, FL
- Denver, CO
- San Mateo, CA