This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
This Treasury Analyst role based in Tempe, AZ (or open to other locations in PST/MST) within Achieves finance organization, will lead cash management activities, prepare financial models and analyze large data sets. The Analyst will play a key role in executing funding plans, ensuring appropriate liquidity across our businesses and improve operational processes within our finance organization. These responsibilities translate into two major areas of activity in the below:
What you’ll do:
- Manage the company’s daily cash position. Initiate wires related to funding and cash management activity. Track activity and support proper accounting for these transactions.
- Update and maintain cash forecasting models and reporting.
- Work closely with Legal, Financial Planning, Capital Markets, and Accounting team on Intercompany loans, profit sharing, tax treatments, and other complicated transactions.
- Administer electronic banking portals and implement appropriate protocols designed by the team. Handle bank account documentation.
- Lead daily allocation of loans to investors. Create and refresh related forecasts.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with banking partners and lenders
- Support month-end close activities. Organize execution of financial documents and maintain records.
- Distribute a financial dashboard including cash balances, borrowing capacity, and month to date performance against forecasts.
- Provide ad hoc analytic and modeling support on company metrics and liquidity.
- Bring past experience with cash controls to implemental more sophisticated control process at Achieve. Administer electronic banking portals and design appropriate protocols. Lead treasury policy and control work. Support external audit requests and assist in internal testing.
- Seek automation in processes. Help build the scalable financial capabilities needed to support Achieve’s rapid growth.
- Leverage a robust understanding of financial statements to build and maintain financial models and forecasts, as Freedom develops funding and growth strategies.
- Lead administration of credit facilities including covenant compliance reporting, drawdowns, and payments. Support sensitivity analysis around covenants and triggers in all credit facilities using a strong data analytics skill set.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance roles, Treasury experience preferred
- Skilled in excel and capable with PowerPoint
- Pays attention to detail, is highly motivated and proactive
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and collaborative work environment
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer days
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet insurance for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Salary Range: $65k to $85k annually + benefits, considering location, experience, and other factors.
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Multiple locations display HTML
- Tempe, AZ
- Dallas, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- Las Vegas, NV
- Seattle, WA
- Salt Lake City, UT
Our latest jobs
No jobs are currently posted.
We’re in the middle of 2024 planning.
Check back soon for new, exciting job opportunities or use the links below to stay in the loop!
Join our talent community to receive exclusive content and tips
Sign up for job alerts and be the first to apply when new jobs are posted