Xactly Administrator (Xactly Connect)
As an Xactly Administrator, you’ll impact the lives of everyday people and help them go from surviving to thriving with innovative digital personal finance solutions. This role is a critical part of Information Technology Enterprise Applications team. You will be working to ensure accurate and timely payment of incentive commissions each month.
What you'll do:
- Configure and maintain the Xactly Connect platform to meet the evolving needs of the organization. This includes setting up new plans, rules, and workflows.
- Collaborate with cross-functional technology teams to ensure seamless integration between Xactly Connect and other systems (Salesforce, Reporting, Analytics).
- Works effectively with IT Operations, Business Intelligence and Data Engineering teams.
- Maintains optimal function of the Xactly Incent platform, which may include maintenance, and upgrades to applications, systems, and modules.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Xactly integration issues as they arise.
- Create documentation and resources to assist users in understanding and utilizing the system effectively.
- Regularly audit and validate data within Xactly Connect to ensure accuracy. Implement measures to address data discrepancies and maintain data integrity.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand business requirements and implement customizations or enhancements within Xactly Connect to meet those needs.
- Monitor system performance, troubleshoot errors, and generate reports on key performance indicators. Provide insights and recommendations based on data analysis.
- Act as an advisor to Sales leaders on incentive plan changes and implementation tasks. Calculate sales commissions according to sales compensation plans and policies.
- Answer and resolve commission questions and issues.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance on Xactly Connect.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for Xactly users.
What you'll bring:
- Proven experience as a system administrator, specifically with Xactly Connect
- Strong understanding of incentive compensation processes and best practices.
- SQL proficiency, Knowledge of Connect and Incent tables and how to invoke Incent from Connect & Command line execution proficiency with Connect.
- Knowledge of native and delta schemas in Connect (includes staging, history, custom tables, logs).
- Knowledge of Developer and Administrator best practices to maintain and migrate Connect assets (schedules, pipelines, etc.) across Sandbox and Production environments.
- Performance tuning expertise with Connect.
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on data accuracy and quality.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, information systems or a related field.
- Proven experience as a system administrator with a focus on incentive compensation platforms.
- Experience with Xactly Connect or similar platform is a must.
- Technical proficiency with Xactly Connect, including configuration, customization, and integration capabilities.
- Prior experience with CRM and HRIS systems integration is a plus.
- Proficient using reporting and analytics platforms, such as Tableau or similar technologies.
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive vacation and sick time off, as well as dedicated volunteer days
- Access to wellness support through Employee Assistance Program, Talkspace, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education expenses
- Pet care discounts for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care Fund
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six employee resource groups
Join Achieve, change the future.
At Achieve, we’re changing millions of lives.
From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have over 3,000 employees in mostly hybrid and 100% remote roles across the United States with hubs in Arizona, California, and Texas. We are strategically growing our teams with more remote, work-from-home opportunities every day to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than a job—it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, and put your well-being first.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Achieve’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans, home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and education. Every day, we get to help our members move their finances forward with care, compassion, and empathetic touch. We put people first and treat them like humans, not account numbers.
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Our latest jobs
No jobs are currently posted.
We’re in the middle of 2024 planning.
Check back soon for new, exciting job opportunities or use the links below to stay in the loop!
Join our talent community to receive exclusive content and tips
Sign up for job alerts and be the first to apply when new jobs are posted